Rabu, 15 Januari 2020

27. Lianna Putri Sri Musniawati, Only Greatness can defeat

27.

Lianna Putri Sri Musniawati,

Only Greatness can defeat

I am a child of destiny who was given the power to create
myself with the most beautiful lilies in bloom
in the corners of the earth
I was a decree capable of leading myself
from the lust of sheep lost along the field
I am the inevitability that governs everything I am
with childhood dreams that light up big
like hellfire
I am the eternal greatness of that paradise
I am the greatest greatness
will not be defeated by the dwarf dogma of the world's demons
I am God incarnate soul
Semarang, June 9, 2019















Lianna Putri Sri Musniawati, born in Semarang, November 12, 1998. The writer is a former student of SMK Negeri 2 Semarang who majored in Office Administration. Besides writing, he also likes to paint. His work was published in the mass media such as Satellite Post, Portrait of Aceh, Nusantara News, Kompasiana, News Read, etc. His short stories are contained in a variety of shared anthologies, including: The Irreplaceable Soul (2016), the Conditioning of the Heart (2016), the Quiet Clink of the Wanderer (Sabana Pustaka, 2017), and the Flying Flying Bear of Kindness (Indonesian Bookbars, 2018). Then some of his poems are included in the anthology of poetry, namely Derap-Derap Death (Poetry Parade, 2017), My Place of Anchors (Lasaripi Publisher, 2017). This girl, who loved rice fields and dense forest, was active in the Indonesian Kampoeng Writing School (SKM). Three times he was asked to be a judge in local and national short story writing competitions, namely for the Indonesian Hunter Event (January 2019 period), PT Kreasindo Digital Content (May 2019 period), and Indonesian Content Creativity (July 2019 period).