Rabu, 15 Januari 2020

18 Muchlis Darma Putra Freedom is me

18

Muchlis Darma Putra

Freedom is me

Freedom  is me
in between the silent silence
wind that does not fight
touch the hill; past

free is me
among the groans of fishing barges
tunable whistling gulls arise drowning
prayer to prayer continues

free is me
hoeing the fields in faith
in the hot sun.
cotton blast with wind;
stop in my hair quietly

free is me
sit whole whole
Hill; sea and fields
one breath for God
Banyuwangi, 2019









Muchlis Darma Putra, born in Glenmore, Banyuwangi, East Java. Actively works poetry, short stories and paintings. His works can be found in various anthology books, both regional and national. Two anthology poetry books are: Kado from Rantau (2011), One Pink poem (2013). His poems can also be found in the poetry anthology, including Proud I Become the People of Indonesia, (2012), Carta Farfalla (2012), Hugging Luka (2013), etc. His poems can also be found in Radar Banyuwangi Newspaper, Dinamika News and Madura Daily News. Staying in Banyuwangi.